The Sixties Puzzle reminds us that the sixties were just like a wild and crazy jigsaw puzzle. Artist James Mellett has stretched his talents to the limit to reignite our memories of and appreciation for the very stimulating era of the 60’s. Includes icons popular from The Sixties as well as many still popular today, like “I Have a Dream” Speech, Anti war movement, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., the Vietnam War, the 1st Rolling Stone Magazine, the Boston Celtics, Joe Namath, Green Bay Packers, Johnny Carson, .Janis Joplin, Barbra Streisand, James Bond, and many more. How many do you recognize? This jigsaw makes a great companion to the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and the New Millennium 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle: Finished size 24″ X 30″ Click here for the puzzle key to The Sixties.
White Mountain Puzzles The Sixties 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Specifications
Check out the details on the White Mountain Puzzles The Sixties 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Manufacturer: White Mountain Puzzles
- Brand: White Mountain Puzzles
- Product Type: Puzzles
- Pieces: 1000
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 12.2 x 2.2 x 10.2 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- UPC: 724819243905
- MPN: 305PZ
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your White Mountain Puzzles The Sixties 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle today!