Here’s a brand new compilation of that epic decade. On the world scene we had Rosa Parks, Queen Elizabeth, Castro, Krushchev, Jonas Salk, Stalin, Truman, and McCarthyism, – but we liked Ike and Adlai. In sports we had Willie Mays, the Cleveland Browns, golfers, basketball stars, discus throwers, hockey players and the Boston Red Sox, among others. The Edsel, dial telephones, juke boxes, Coke machines, T-Birds, drive-in restaurants & theaters were all the rage. In movies, television, and music – well, too many to mention! See for yourself in this colorful 1,000 piece puzzle by James Mellett. Finished size 24” x 30”.
White Mountain Puzzles The 1950s 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Specifications
Check out the details on the White Mountain Puzzles The 1950s 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle:
- Manufacturer: White Mountain Puzzles
- Brand: White Mountain Puzzles
- Product Type: Puzzles
- Pieces: 1000
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Package Size: 12.2 x 2.2 x 10.2 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- UPC: 724819263219
- MPN: 1536pz
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your White Mountain Puzzles The 1950s 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle today!