A wonderfully mild morning in the Arctic — only -15° Celsius! You belong to a large research organization, which is divided between several stations. As part of Division IMB-Q-12, you are researching climate change at the North Pole. Everything is strictly secret and you have no idea what the missions of the other teams are. From Division IMB-Q-13, for example, have not seen or heard anything for weeks. Suddenly the evacuation alarm goes off! You run to the door, but it has already been locked automatically. = Through the window you can see your colleagues from the other stations run to the helicopters. You are left alone in the freezing Arctic … You crawl into an adjacent station via a ventilation shaft. Again, the door is already locked. The lab is devastated and you wonder what happened here. Then you find a notebook and a strange disk. Everything in the room is secured with numbered locks. Then it dawns on you that only if you can figure out all of the codes to unlock the locks in time, can you escape. If not, this will be your bitter (cold) end.
Thames and Kosmos EXIT: The Polar Station Specs
- Manufacturer: Thames & Kosmos
- Brand: EXIT: The Game
- Game Author: Inka and Markus Brand
- Genre: Storytelling
- Pieces: 88
- Pages in Manual: 8
- Game Play Time: 60 to 120 Minutes
- Minimum Players: 1
- Maximum Players: 4
- Recommended Minimum Age: 12 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 100 Years
- Year Released: 2017
- Weight: 0.63 lbs
- UPC/EAN: 814743013155
- MPN: 692865
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Safety Information: Warning. Not intended for children under the age of 3. May contain small parts, balls, or other items dangerous to young children. May be harmful if swallowed.
Get your Thames and Kosmos EXIT: The Polar Station today at Maziply Toys!