The goal of my game is to force another player to ‘break the bank’ by putting too many coins inside the piggy. Played by 2 to 4 players, each game starts by drawing a Piggy Bank card that sets the limit of coins the bank will hold for that hand. In the example below, the Piggy Bank limit is 25 coins. After being dealt five coin cards, the players take turns adding cards to a growing Discard pile until one player is forced to go over the piggy bank’s limit. In the sequence below it looks like the next player will be forced to break the bank’s limit of 25 coins. But there are some surprises in store… the Pig Out and Oink-Oink cards.
Hoyle Piggy Bank Card Game Specifications
Check out the deails on the Hoyle Piggy Bank Card Game:
- Manufacturer: United States Playing Card Company
- Brand: Hoyle
- Product Type: Games
- Recommended Minimum Age: 4 Years
- Recommended Maximum Age: 6 Years
- Package Size: 3.75 x 1 x 6.75 (W x L x H) Inches
- Weight: 0.38 lbs
- UPC: 073854023679
- MPN: 1036726B
- Safety Warning: Warning. Choking Hazard. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Get your Hoyle Piggy Bank Card Game today!